As a Trader you will join the established Trading In Play Analysis team at our offices based in Malta.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a talented and experienced individual. You will have proven analytical and problem solving skills with a wide ranging of sporting knowledge. A competitive salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful applicant based on experience and skills.
The position involves flexible working hours including weekends and evenings to cover the busy sporting calendar.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Proven trading experience with thorough knowledge of the Asian market and exchanges.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of price correlations between different markets across all sports.
- Flexible team player that can encourage and contribute a trading opinion.
- Self-motivated and determined to continually improve.
- Monitoring real-time and price management of designated In Play product.
- Recognising and managing live trading issues.
- Delivering consistently high levels of account risk management.
- Maintaining a high level of trading awareness at all times.
- Liaising effectively with relevant internal departments.
- Identifying potential integrity concerns with high levels of discretion.
bet365 – TIPA0921KMP