As a Studio Operator you will be part of the team responsible for the administration of all elements of our Live Streaming product and managing Live Odds TV advertisements in a number of international markets.
You will focus on the administration of our live streaming portfolio, including scheduling, auditing and initial troubleshooting of issues. Ensuring that the global customer experience is at the highest level, you will liaise with external providers and internal stakeholders to assist in the successful delivery of over 200,000 live streams annually.
After initial training, applicants would also be involved in the population of data feeds for our live TV odds adverts, which are broadcast in multiple countries across the world.
Full training will be supplied on all aspects of the role, providing you with all of the knowledge you require to become a valuable part of the team.
This position is available on a full-time basis and you will be required to work any five days from seven, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic and positive approach to work.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks to ensure daily workloads and processes are completed to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential to ensure the smooth delivery of service for both internal and external customers.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to pick up new programs quickly.
- Wide-ranging sporting interest is advantageous.
- Scheduling over 600,000 racing and sports live streams.
- Auditing live streams for quality and functionality.
- Initial troubleshooting of customer affecting issues.
- Populating the data for live odds TV advertisements in a number of international markets.
bet365 – SOMT1021KMP