As a Service Desk Engineer, you will take end-to-end ownership of incidents and ensure our employees have sufficient equipment and resources to perform their roles.
We are a Service Desk and our goal is to ensure that our employees have the technical resources required to perform their duties. The successful candidate will have full ownership of incident management and will be required to escalate where necessary, to see them through to resolution.
As we are a 24-hour business, we have employees on-site at all times and so we need our technical support to be on hand too. You will be covering core business hours.
Preferred skills, qualifications and experience:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Quick learner.
- Commercial experience working in a service management function.
- Attention to detail.
- Ensuring that phone calls and emails are dealt with promptly to provide the best possible service to the business.
- Logging all tickets for incidents or requests that are reported.
- Ensuring that first-line incidents are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuring that second-line incidents are investigated and promptly escalated where required.
- Proactively managing open incidents, working with 2nd and 3rd line teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA.
- Providing remote support and fixes.
- Providing administrative support to ensure systems are maintained and escalating any resulting issues.
- Maintaining and administering user accounts, ensuring users only have access to what they require in order to fulfil their roles.
bet365 – SDEMT0323KMP