The role of the Senior Human Resources Officer is to ensure that the day to day running of the HR operations is being carried out effectively and in line with internal and external policies. Moreover, you will monitor and assess the day to day performance of the team to ensure that the Human Resources Officers and Receptionists are working effectively to meet daily business requirements.
Previous experience as a people manager and a qualification in Human Resources Management would be desired. Relevant training will be provided to the successful applicant. The position will be based at our offices in Malta.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong eye for detail.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to focus under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on different projects simultaneously.
- Previous people management experience preferred.
- Qualification in Human Resources Management preferred.
- Ensuring the day to day human resources administration is conducted effectively.
- Daily planning and prioritisation of Human Resources and Reception mailboxes.
- Ensuring all process guides are up to date and reflect changes and updates.
- Continuously and actively measuring the day to day performance of the team to ensure excellent service is delivered to multiple stakeholders.
- Acting as a point of contact to Human Resources officers and receptionists on a day to day queries.
- Acting as a point of contact for team leaders and supervisors when it comes to Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Promoting a human resources service-focused culture within the team.
- Organising frequent catch up meetings with team members.
bet365 – SHROMT0321KMP