As a Senior Casino Coordinator, you will join the Gaming Product team to support the company’s operation at our offices based in Malta.
Your role as a Senior member of the Gaming Product team involves overseeing the delivery of new game content to the bet365 website across multiple regulated markets.
You will collaborate with both internal team members and third-party providers to create a comprehensive games roadmap for Gaming Products. In addition, you will be responsible for leading a team of coordinators who will drive growth in various platforms, verticals, and regulated markets.
Previous experience in the industry is necessary for this role, however, relevant training will be provided ensuring you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed.
Preferred skills, qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of game development processes and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge in both Casino and Game Verticals.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead a team of coordinators and develop them within their roles.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work under pressure.
- Data-driven with excellent Excel skills.
- Established relationships with game providers.
- Critical thinker who can offer innovative and creative solutions to problems.
- Assisting the Deputy Casino Manager in the day-to-day operations within Gaming Products and delivery of new development projects.
- Collaborating with the Deputy Casino Manager and Deputy Head of Gaming Operations with the growth of key markets across the world by managing the delivery of new game providers and domains.
- Planning, scheduling, and overseeing the delivery of development projects for a team of highly motivated coordinators.
- Overseeing the team’s performance across all domains and producing monthly KPI reports to ensure that they are meeting expectations.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of games content according to the provider’s games roadmap, which requires close collaboration with internal Technical, Design, and Compliance teams, as well as external third-party providers.
- Leading the Casino Coordinators while ensuring that they are given the support required to carry out their duties in a positive and effective manner.
- Managing the Coordinators’ relationships with games providers.
- Understanding your personal capacity and ability to take on the additional workload.
bet365 – SCCMT0523KMP