As a Responsible Gambling Specialist, you will work within the wider Customer Due Diligence team and play a vital role in ensuring that we protect our customer’s from gambling-related harm and establish whether their gambling activity is affordable.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering high-quality service to our customer base. As the role is customer-facing, previous experience in a customer contact department is preferable although not essential. A basic understanding of responsible gambling and anti-money laundering processes is also desirable.
From your first day with the company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role to give you the tools and knowledge to provide an excellent customer experience and be confident in recognising when a customer may be at risk of problem gambling. The development will continue throughout your role; enabling you to build your career in a vital and growing area of the company where there are fantastic opportunities for progression.
The position is offered on a full-time basis and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of five days from seven, including evening shifts and bank holidays.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for analysing risk.
- Previous experience in customer service / AML / safer gambling roles is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to analyse, sound judgement and strong organisational skills are essential in order to balance workloads and meet deadlines.
- Being able to stay calm whilst dealing with sensitive and sometimes challenging customer interactions.
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to interpret and evaluate customer admissions to challenge responses where required.
- Preparing and compiling information available internally and through open-source research for the purpose of identifying potential affordability and money-laundering concerns.
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of potential problem gambling behaviours and activity.
- Identifying and escalating high-risk accounts at the earliest opportunity.
- Conducting outbound contact with customers to establish whether they are in control of their gambling and asking questions relating to their source of funds.
- Discussing the facilities bet365 provides to help customers stay in control.
- Completing departmental tasks and projects from the Responsible Gambling Team Leader and Supervisor team.
- Assisting the Customer Due Diligence team with ad-hoc tasks such as reviewing customer financial admissions and evidence received.
- Liaising with customers via email to provide account updates and outline remaining requirements to comply with our internal processes.
bet365 – ELRGS0922KMP