As an Operational Development Advisor, you will be forward-thinking with a logical and meticulous approach to resource and planning and numeracy based projects.
The Resource and Planning team at our offices based in Malta ensures that relevant operational departments are correctly resourced to support customers and other internal teams.
The successful applicant will play a vital part in delivering this through the effective planning and management of departmental rotas, seating plans and holiday requests against projected business levels.
The position is offered on a full-time basis and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of any five days from seven, including public holidays.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a resource and planning or work force management related role is preferred.
- Strong planning, organisation and prioritisation skills with exemplary attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Interest in data and numbers to review existing rota patterns and thresholds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple varied tasks.
- Flexible and resilient attitude in the face of change.
- Awareness of and interest in the sporting calendar is beneficial although relevant training will be provided.
- Recognising and preparing for key business events.
- Creating operational rotas and seating plans.
- Reviewing and approving holiday requests.
- Communicating with internal staff regarding rota requests.
- Undertaking ad hoc projects and tasks delegated by Operational Development Supervisors.
bet365 – ODARAPMT1021KMP