As an Operational Development Supervisor, you will be responsible for the continued growth of the Resource and Planning team as part of the Operational Development team in Malta
The Resource and Planning team ensures that relevant operational departments are correctly resourced to support customers and other internal teams. This is achieved through the effective planning and management of departmental rotas, seating plans and holiday requests against projected business levels.
As an Operational Development Supervisor, you will be expected to motivate and develop a team of Operational Development Advisors who undertake this work and manage departmental workload alongside independent project work.
Successful applicants will be required to work any five days from seven between the hours of 09:00 – 17:30, including public holidays.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a resource and planning or workforce management related role.
- Experience in successfully leading and developing a team.
- Strong planning, organisation and prioritisation skills with exemplary attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple varied and complex projects.
- Interest in data and numbers to review existing rota patterns and thresholds.
- A flexible and resilient attitude in the face of change.
- Awareness and interest in the sporting calendar is preferred although relevant training will be provided.
- Recognising and preparing for key business events.
- Creating rota patterns and sign-off of operational rotas.
- Reviewing and analysing projected versus actual business levels.
- Implementing resource and planning related processes.
- Acting as a point of contact for queries at all levels, including Management teams.
- Developing a team of Operational Development Advisors.
- Monitoring the service provided to internal departments.
bet365 – ODSRAMT0721KMP