As a Casino Coordinator, Mobile Platforms, you will help drive the mobile gaming strategy for bet365 and deliver a best-in-class Casino, Games, and Live mobile product from our offices based in Malta.
The successful applicant will be working within the Gaming Product team and will work on a wide range of projects to deliver a first-class product across our mobile gaming platforms.
You will closely collaborate and build strong relationships with internal and external teams such as Gaming Product, Gaming Development, Marketing, Gaming Operations, Design and Publishing, and third-party games providers.
This position is available on a full-time basis, Monday to Friday. Relevant training will be provided for the successful applicant.
Skills and attributes:
- Technically minded with a good understanding of mobile gaming platforms (web and app), operating systems (iOS and Android), and Apple / Google app regulations.
- Experience of working in a Gaming Product or similar role.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external teams and third-party providers through electronic and face-to-face contact.
- Forward-thinking with a passion for delivering the highest quality, ensuring the user experience is at the centre.
- Results-driven self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple concurrent tasks and projects whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, together with the ability to work independently without supervision.
- Innovative and creative lateral thinker, able to understand and adapt to market and technology trends.
- Product ownership of all mobile gaming platforms (web and app).
- Working alongside the Coordinators to define which apps and providers should be launched when entering new domains.
- Regularly reviewing mobile app content and making recommendations for games positioning within the apps.
- Carrying out regular analysis on the performance of gaming apps across different markets.
- Analysing mobile app offerings across all domains and identifying any gaps in app availability.
- Collaborating with Coordinators to analyse the benefits of cross-selling customers to and from different gaming platforms and devising the cross-selling strategy where applicable.
- Carrying out regular competitor analysis of mobile apps and making recommendations to improve the bet365 mobile app offering.
- Working closely with the Gaming Operations team to streamline operational processes with regard to gaming apps.
- Maintaining ownership and the main point of contact for app reporting tools such as App Annie, Google Play, and App Store Connect.
- Providing insights and assisting in developing the long-term strategy for bet365 gaming apps.
bet365 – CCMPHMT0923KMP