As a German-speaking Marketing Manager, you will join the Marketing team to lead pay per click across German-speaking markets.
You will report to the Marketing Operations Manager while running a portfolio of activity and managing a team of multilingual marketing executives.
The role offers an opportunity to work on market-leading campaigns across multiple territories and languages.
Proven experience working with large, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns is essential. Previous experience in the gambling sector or other regulated verticals would be beneficial.
This position requires frequent overseas travel.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Both agency and client-side experience is desired but not essential.
- Extensive experience in PPC.
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple language campaigns outside of native comfort.
- In-depth knowledge of sports and awareness of the sporting calendar in Germany.
- Strong level of mathematics, with experience in analysing numerical data, statistics and presenting / visualising data.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver strategy and management throughout the marketing process, identifying and adopting best practices to deliver against the wider company strategy.
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills.
- Fluent German, verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to manage a demanding workload in a fast-paced and highly regulated environment.
- Managerial experience is desirable.
- Delivering and executing the paid media strategy for multiple high performing countries.
- Overseeing the delivery of your Marketing Executives to launch new activity in key markets across multiple channels / KPIs.
- Managing and optimising budget allocation across search, social and digital branding to ensure optimum performance for each country within remit.
- Analysing sports and media trends to improve the reach and effectiveness of the marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Working closely with our dedicated account teams and partners such as Google to lead and progress performance optimisations.
- Mentoring, training and developing junior staff members, both within your own direct team and the wider department.
- Working with other Marketing Managers to collate and optimise global activity based on learnings.
bet365 – MMGL0421KMP