As a Marketing Executive, you will support the paid marketing strategy and delivery across bet365’s Netherlands activity.
The successful candidate will be experienced at working across large-scale, multi-market campaigns across both branding and performance objectives.
The Marketing Executive will support the planning and execution of performance marketing campaigns in order to effectively promote the brand whilst achieving customer acquisition and retention goals.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work in a team of multi-lingual executives optimising campaigns across Europe.
The role will offer an opportunity to work on market-leading campaigns across multiple platforms, interacting internally and externally (Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, and Snap to mention some) to build successful marketing campaigns.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Fluency in Dutch verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience working with enterprise-level (account managed) paid marketing accounts is desired, but not essential.
- Knowledge of performance marketing advertising interfaces across Google Ads and Google Analytics.
Meaningful experience working with performance marketing and media metrics.
- Strong communication, collaborative working and numerical skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask (working across multiple campaigns and objectives).
- Experience working autonomously within a large team setting, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a sports or gaming business is a plus.
- Advanced excel skills preferred.
- Delivering best-in-class responsible advertising.
- Working directly with dedicated Account Management teams of the relevant paid marketing platforms, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Apple Search Ads, to deliver industry-leading campaigns.
- Delivering and reporting on large-scale advertising campaigns.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager across Paid Search channels (Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Apple Search Ads).
- Supporting paid social channels (Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Snap Ads) across performance and branding objectives.
- Optimising performance marketing investment based on data and channels to improve overall performance.
- Managing the end-to-end implementation including set-up, management, analytics, tracking and reporting of paid marketing accounts.
- Supporting the day-to-day execution and optimization of paid marketing campaigns across the bet365 business lines.
- Working towards a clear paid marketing strategy, working with the relevant platforms on a test and refining the approach, which delivers on the key KPIs.
bet365 – MEDULMT0523KMP