As an IT Services Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation and configuration of both hardware and software to ensure all users have sufficient resources.
This role will require a methodical and disciplined approach to problem-solving at the 2nd line support level, both face to face or remote, across a broad range of technologies.
You will be expected to provide support and cooperate with other teams to ensure all services are delivered within targets and to agreed standards.
The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast-paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with good attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work smartly with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Commercial experience working in a service management function.
- Technical ability to support and maintain hardware and peripheral devices.
- Experience using a ticketing system, such as Remedy.
- Experience supporting Windows 10, macOS and CentOS.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2016.
- Resolving tickets at 1st and 2nd line level and escalating to 3rd line when necessary to gain the fastest resolution.
- Logging all tickets for locally reported incidents or requests.
- Commissioning, assigning, maintaining and decommissioning all desktop hardware including PCs, laptops and printers.
- Maintaining the asset register for new, reassigned and retired equipment, replenishing stock levels when necessary.
- Performing desk moves and ensuring all local PC locations are documented and updated.
- Responding quickly to virus alerts.
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory groups and applying to shared drives where required.
bet365 – ITSEMT0921KMP