As a Human Resources Administrator, you will join the Human Resources team to support the company’s operation at our offices based in Malta.
You will assist with a number of administrative tasks covering the whole employee life cycle, ranging from recruitment, onboarding of new starters, updating employee records and day to day ad hoc tasks. You will possess strong organisational skills with a structured approach to following company procedures and a passion to deliver excellent service to our internal customers.
We are keen to welcome candidates who are passionate about delivering high-quality service whilst working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role to the successful applicant.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Drafting and posting adverts.
- Logging applications and forwarding to recruiting manager.
- Responding to applicants.
- Drafting offer letters and contracts.
- Carrying out pre-employment checks.
- Delivering inductions.
- Processing new starter documentation.
- Obtaining and tracking references.
- Maintaining employee records updated in a timely fashion.
- Recording staff holidays and calculating entitlements.
- Processing leavers and corresponding documentation.
- Previous experience in an administrative role within a Human Resources team.
- Basic qualification in Human Resources.
- Ability to adhere to a variety of company procedures.
- Ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Natural strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Self-motivated, service-oriented and ability to maintain discretion.
bet365 – HRAMT0321KMP