As an Operations Management Graduate Trainee, you will be joining a truly global digital business serving millions of customers worldwide. Our business is fast-moving and growing and we have a wide range of challenging career opportunities within our Maltese Operation.
Our Operation in Sliema, Malta is home to a large number of our European language teams and Operations Support functions. We are seeking a range of ambitious graduates fluent in one or more of the numerous supported languages and English. Ideally, you will bring a desire to, in time, manage teams of people, and an appetite to understand the online commercial world. While not essential we are also interested in hearing from graduates who enjoyed research and analysis.
Throughout our programme, you will rotate around a range of teams to gain invaluable insight into our operation; including customer service, the world of customer verification, Anti Money Laundering, Responsible Gambling, CRM, business improvement and projects and much more!
Our structured 12-18 month programme includes direct mentorship from senior managers who will assist you in reaching your full potential.
At bet365 we have employed and developed hundreds of graduates through the years and our family-owned business is committed to developing talent.
In return for your hard work and eagerness to learn we offer excellent personal development opportunities as well as highly competitive rates of pay, performance bonuses and a wide range of lifestyle benefits.
The position is offered on a full-time basis and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of five days from seven, including evening shifts and public holidays.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- An upper second class honours degree or higher, obtained within the last three years.
- First-class interpersonal skills.to work as part of a team and potentially lead others.
- A genuine passion for Operations Management in a busy customer-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a people-centric mindset.
- Fluent in one or more of the supported languages; Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, and Spanish.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English in all cases.
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- Research and analysis skills would be advantageous.
- Willingness to listen, learn and try.
- Embarking on a 12-18 month development programme, designed to accelerate you through an increasingly steep learning curve.
- Participating in a rotational scheme which introduces you to some of our key functions and colleagues.
- Dealing with one or more mentors from bet365’s Senior Managers from day one of your programme.
- Taking on real management and task responsibility where you can apply new skills in a supportive environment.
- Developing yourself in the program so you are ready for the first management step or a specialist role at the end of a graduate scheme.
bet365 – OMGPMT1122KMP