As a Games Delivery Coordinator, your primary role is to release and test gaming products. You will be performing the functional and regulatory testing of new content for our Games, Casino, Poker and Bingo products, both in preproduction and live environments. You will also be releasing gaming products whilst also coordinating a wide range of items to ensure the successful day-to-day operation of our gaming delivery.
You will be digitally capable, have a keen eye for detail and have a genuine interest in gaming products. Previous experience in the industry is a benefit but not a requirement for this role.
Relevant training will be provided ensuring you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed.
Preferred skills, qualifications and experience:
- Keen interest in casino, games, poker and bingo.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work under pressure.
- Proficient use of Jira is desirable but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Assisting in the delivery of new content for our games, casino, poker, bingo and projects.
- Configuring new games onto the bet365 platform.
- Coordinating scheduled casino and games releases.
- Executing the full testing process, from UAT to production.
- Ensuring that games content complies with regulatory and responsible gaming standards.
- Liaising with the providers to raise any issues identified during testing.
bet365 – GDCMT0923KMP