As a Games Delivery Coordinator, you will perform the functional and regulatory testing of new content for our games, casino, poker and bingo products, both in preproduction and live environments. You will also coordinate a wide range of items to ensure the successful day-to-day operation of our Casino and Games delivery.
The successful applicant will be working with the Games Delivery team function at bet365 and will be performing the functional and regulatory testing of new content – games, casinos, poker, bingo and projects, both in preproduction and live environments.
The candidate will also be coordinating a wide range of items to ensure the successful day-to-day operation of our cand games products.
You will be digitally capable, have a keen eye for detail and have a genuine interest in Gaming products. Previous experience in the industry is a benefit but not a requirement for this role.
Relevant training will be provided ensuring you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Keen interest in casinos, games, poker and bingo.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Assisting in the delivery of new content for our games, casino, poker, bingo and projects.
- Configuring new games onto the bet365 platform.
- Executing the full testing process, from UAT to Production.
- Ensuring that games content complies to regulatory and responsible gaming standards.
- Liaising with the providers to raise any issues identified during testing.
bet365 – GDCMT0822KMP