Offering a competitive salary and great benefits package, we are currently looking for a Facilities and Helpdesk Coordinator to take the role of Principle Administrator for CAFM system, and be responsible for the day-to-day support of the Facilities Team.
The Facilities and Helpdesk Coordinator will effectively assist the Malta Facilities Team by managing the CAFM and Helpdesk software, the company accommodations, and various administrative duties required by the department.
Excellent multitasking and planning, as well as the ability to effectively liaise with relevant departments and external contractors, will be a vital part of the role.
You will oversee the full lifecycle of the task management process, from logging and updating tasks to resource management and the production of reports.
You must be process-oriented, highly responsible, and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Previous facilities services experience, knowledge, and understanding of property-related issues will be considered an asset.
- Strong IT skills and the ability to manipulate data (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) are a must.
- Helpdesk experience working with a CAFM system is desirable.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Highly organised individual with high attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to new responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Completing general administrative tasks, reviewing and approving departmental invoices, and updating trackers.
- Issuing reactive work tickets and supporting in booking works by external contractors.
- Keeping up-to-date with any CAFM system updates and development, and updating the how-to guides in conjunction with the CAFM Helpdesk Team Leader (UK).
- Producing CAFM reports, actioning and following up on the progress with Department Managers.
- Managing relationships with landlords and external contractors.
- Liaising with relevant teams for property cleaning and maintenance requirements, and allocating requests and placements of new staff in accommodation properties.
- Taking meeting minutes and sending out reports and actions to be taken.
- Supporting Department Managers and the Head of Facilties with ongoing projects.
- Supporting Reception team with any short-notice emergency cover.
- Training of new staff.
If you think your skills and experience would enable you to be a success, please review the job description and apply with your CV and a cover letter via the button below.
bet365 – FHCMT0923KMP