The Data Protection and Privacy department is seeking a Data Protection Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will ensure that the bet365 business is compliant with all relevant Data Protection Regulations, and is primarily focused on ensuring that the business is compliant in line with its Data Protection responsibilities.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of UK and European data protection and privacy laws.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
- Committed, flexible with a can-do attitude towards work.
- Providing support to the Data Protection Officer.
- Providing internal consultancy to Business departments on data protection and privacy matters.
- Providing governance across all applicable policies and procedures.
- Liaising with the Business to ensure the international data protection and privacy requirements are met.
- Working with IT information, including production of technical documentation.
- Identifying nonconformity within the Business and escalating appropriately.
- Interfacing with supervisory authorities as necessary, including production of high calibre documentation appropriate for submission.
- Taking an active role in the project process to ensure that data protection and privacy matters are considered upfront and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Taking an active role in internal and external audits when necessary.
- Identifying appropriate data protection and privacy knowledge and transferring into the business as required.
bet365 – DPAMT2109KMP