As a Dutch Language Customer Due Diligence Specialist you will play a vital role in ensuring the company’s regulatory compliance by performing customer due diligence checks, research and investigations.
We are keen to welcome candidates who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic to join our fast-paced Customer Due Diligence team and in return, we can offer first-rate opportunities for progression, competitive rates of pay that increase with experience and an excellent range of benefits.
We are seeking individuals interested in compliance who can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and competence in completing investigatory research.
From your first day with the company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including our AML, financial crime mitigation and Safer Gambling processes, whilst giving you the tools and knowledge to perform complex reviews.
The positions are offered on a full-time basis and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of any five days from seven, including evening shifts and Bank Holidays.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- A keen eye for identifying AML risks and customer affordability risks.
- Ability to analyse, sound judgement and strong organisational skills in order to balance workloads and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in Fraud / AML / safer gambling roles is advantageous but not essential.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal, is a requirement.
- Ability to work well independently performing in-depth research and reviews, and with others as part of a large Compliance team.
- Conducting due diligence research, adverse checks and information analysis in accordance with established procedures.
- Completing due diligence reports to a high standard, concisely outlining all of the relevant information located and known.
- Navigating public databases and internal systems to identify and verify due diligence information.
- Investigating and summarising customer documentation relating to the source of funds and proof of wealth.
- Identifying and escalating high-risk accounts at the earliest opportunity.
bet365 – CDDSDULMT0123KMP