As a Casino Coordinator, you will coordinate the delivery of a best-in-class casino, games and live product, with an additional focus on platforms and integrations from our offices based in Malta.
The ideal candidate will be working within the Gaming Product team and will coordinate a wide range of items to ensure the successful day-to-day operation of our casino, games and products.
You will also be working closely and building strong relationships with internal and external teams such as Marketing, Compliance, Operational Development, Games Delivery, Operations Gaming Support, Design and Publishing and 3rd party games providers.
This position is available on a full-time basis Monday to Friday. Relevant training will be provided for the successful applicant.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in a gaming product or similar role.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal / external teams and third-party providers through electronic and face-to-face contact.
- Forward-thinking with a passion for delivering the highest quality ensuring the user experience is at the centre.
- Results-driven self-starter with good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple concurrent tasks and projects whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills together with the ability to work independently without supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to be innovative and creative, a lateral thinker who is able to understand and adapt to market and technology trends.
- Having product ownership of all gaming platforms such as desktop, mobile and mobile apps.
- Reviewing mobile app content and making recommendations for game positioning within the apps regularly.
- Analysing mobile app offerings across all domains and identifying any gaps in app availability.
- Analysing the benefits of cross-selling customers to and from different gaming platforms and if so, devising the cross-sell strategy.
- Carrying out regular competitor analysis of mobile apps and making recommendations for improving the bet365 mobile app offering.
- Providing assistance in defining the game provider integrations roadmap.
- Researching and analysing potential new game providers for launch with bet365 and taking ownership of the new provider backlog.
- Defining the platforms, providers and games that should be launched when entering new markets.
- Reviewing existing providers with a scope of extending them into new markets if found beneficial.
- Reviewing aggregator content availability regularly with the aim of closing any localisation gaps in our product offering.
- Analysing which providers and games content should be available via gaming on sports.
bet365 – CCMT0122KMP