The company is now looking to employ a dynamic and positive Online Content Moderator (Spanish Speaking) on a casual part-time basis to strengthen further its growing operations within the Malta office.
Overview of the Role:
- Review online content per guidelines and rules;
- Perform work with required quality and efficiency to achieve company targets;
- Maintain good knowledge of publication rules and awareness of the respective market;
- Collaborate with other team members.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Strong communication skills;
- High level of engagement;
- Team player;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good analytical skills;
- Ideally have previous experience in customer care;
- Flexible and reliable;
- Good computer skills;
- Willing to work shift including night shift.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world;
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company;
- Career opportunities within a management or expert field;
- Comprehensive training;
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace;
- Free shuttle service after the late shift.
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in six locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Besedo – KMP-42996