Join a vibrant, international team, dedicated to making the internet a safer place for all!
The company is now looking to employ a dynamic and positive HR Officer to strengthen further its operations within the Malta office. We are looking for an energetic and dedicated team player with commercial acumen.
This role will report directly to the HR Operations Manager in Malta and will act as a Deputy to the HR Business Partners and the HR Assistant.
- Place recruitment adverts using the recruitment tool/advertise internally and externally etc.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish for junior positions.
- Complete HR administration: make offers of employment, create employment contracts, complete promotion letters, acknowledge resignations to employees and arrange exit interviews.
- Update the Employee Handbook as and when required.
- Ensure that the HR information in the company intranet is up to date.
- Deputise for the HR Business Partners, by delivering the HR induction to new starters.
- Update the HR KPI’s statistics, which include the turnover and sickness statistics for the company.
- Support the HR team in creating and executing employee engagement activities.
- Support the HR team with other HR activities, eg: benefits, CSR activities, salary review process, employee survey etc.
- Support the HR Assistant to ensure we remain legally compliant and are up to date with HR Admin and cover the HR Assistant role when on leave / sick.
Competencies required (skills / knowledge / behaviours)
- Reliable, high work ethic, excellent attention to detail, organised and meticulous.
- Proactive with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude.
- At least 1 year’s experience as an HR Assistant.
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law would be ideal, however not essential.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Maltese and English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- A university degree in HR or related discipline would be ideal but not essential.
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in seven locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Besedo – KMP-61338