Join a vibrant, international team, dedicated to making the internet a safer place for all!
The company is now looking to employ a dynamic and positive HR Officer to strengthen further its operations within the Malta office. We are looking for an energetic and dedicated team player with commercial acumen.
Reporting directly to the HR Operations Manager in Malta, acting as deputy to HRM/Talent Acquisition Specialist and HRBP.
- Update the employee handbook on a quarterly basis.
- Keep the HR company intranet confluence page up to date.
- Co-ordinate the HR and payroll inductions.
- Deliver the HR induction to new starters – complete once / twice a month.
- Place recruitment adverts using the recruitment management tool and advertise internally and externally etc.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish for junior positions.
- Schedule interviews for HRBP and HRM and update the recruitment management tool.
- Responsible for the work permit process and update the HR Admin process document when required.
- Complete HR administration: create contracts, make offers of employment, complete promotion letters, acknowledge resignations to employees and arrange exit interviews.
- Provide analysis of exit interviews.
- Update the turnover and sickness stats for the company.
- Support the HR team in creating and executing the employee engagement activities.
- Arrange review meetings for the HRM/HRBP with employees.
- Support the HR team with other HR activities, eg: salary review process, employee survey etc.
- Support the HR Assistant to ensure we remain legally compliant and are up to date with HR Admin and cover the HR Assistant role when on leave / sick.
Competencies required (skills /knowledge/behaviours)
- Reliable, high work ethic, excellent attention to detail, organised and meticulous.
- Proactive with a sense of urgency and can do attitude.
- At least 1 year’s experience as an HR Assistant.
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law would be ideal, however not essential.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written Maltese and English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- University degree in HR or related discipline would be ideal but not essential.
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in six locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Besedo – KMP-50271