Join a vibrant, international team, dedicated to making the internet a safer place for all!
The company is now looking to employ a dynamic and positive HR Business Partner to strengthen further its operations within the Malta office. We are looking for an energetic and dedicated team player with commercial acumen.
This role will report directly to the HR Operations Manager in Malta.
- Lead on providing professional and consistent generalist HR advice and support.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment process for your business areas and supporting the HR team with other vacancies as and when required.
- Build close and trusted relationships with the leadership team and senior business managers, coach, support, mentor and challenge managers and the team in the application of HR policies and practices.
- Work with senior managers on any organisational changes.
- Initiate, develop, implement and continuously improve employee-related policies and practices.
- Play an active role in the development and continuous improvement of HR services.
- Actively challenge and negotiate with senior managers to ensure we mitigate internal and external risks.
- Take an active role in leading and contributing on projects in the HR team and in the business areas.
- Deputise for the HR Operations Manager and HR colleagues as and when required.
Competencies required (skills / knowledge / behaviours)
- International HR experience, would be an advantage.
- University degree in HR or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law would be an advantage.
- Reliable, high work ethic, excellent attention to detail, organised and meticulous.
- Proactive with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and good presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Maltese and English, other language skills would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Flexibility to work from the office and home.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, by making the internet a safer place.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech company.
- Additional vacation days.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee if you prefer working in the office.
- Free day transport to the office from certain areas within Malta.
- Corporate discounts for gym memberships, shops and taxis.
- Private health insurance, eye care tests, health and well-being professional support.
- Comprehensive training.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace.
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in seven locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Besedo – KMP-62206