As a Content Moderator, working casual part-time, based in our office in Qormi, Malta, your task is to make our customers successful by keeping their sites up to quality and free from fraudulent, inappropriate and prohibited content. You will learn how to spot scams, counterfeits, illegal items and abusive content, and you will apply your knowledge using a back office tool to edit, approve or refuse ads submitted by users.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and moderating ads and user-profiles, with high accuracy at a fast pace.
- Participating in regular training sessions to learn and maintain expert knowledge of publication rules, market trends and moderation best practices.
- Collaborating with your team members.
- Providing feedback to managers on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions. You are our eyes and ears and you know the users the best.
- Giving input on improvements of publication rules to improve user experiences.
- Supporting users and answer their questions via email.
To succeed in this role, you are:
- Fluent in Spanish (native level, written and spoken) and a good level of English.
- Fluency in more than one language would be advantageous.
- Flexible and able to make quick decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Conscientious and reliable – commitment is one of our core values.
- Eagle eyed with great attention to detail.
- Caring about people – you will be working with securing the online safety our customers and their users.
- Ideally interested in marketplaces, shared economy and new technology.
- Previous experience in content moderation, customer care and/or online business is a plus.
- Flexible to work shifts.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world. We pride ourselves of making the internet a safer place to be in and use.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company.
- Development path through a defined ladder for progression.
- Remuneration- with the opportunity to progress to customer service support.
- Private health insurance.
- Two shifts, morning and evening. No night shifts.
- Comprehensive training.
- Corporate benefits.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace.
- Free shuttle service to work and home from north and central parts of Malta.
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in six locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Besedo – KMP-52184