English Language Academy is currently seeking a General School Administrator for immediate employment.
The right candidate will join a fast-paced, dedicated team that excels at delivering a fantastic product to our agents and students from all over the world!
Duties will include (but are not exclusive to) the following:
- Assisting the General Manager with the overall operation of the school.
- Overseeing student accommodation (host family and apartment) bookings and related transport logistics.
- Working with the Leisure department to create, sell and run the school activity programme.
- Supervising all interns and group leaders associated with the school.
- Responsible for stock control and dealing with related suppliers and providers.
- Responsible for health and safety, first aid and fire safety compliance.
- Working with education authorities to ensure full compliance and accreditation.
- Filing and storing of all school documentation.
- Offering excellent customer service to our students and agents.
- Contributing to the improvement, development and expansion of the school’s products and services.
The right candidate must have:
- Current residency in Malta.
- Driving licence and car.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- The ability to communicate effectively and proactively in a customer-facing role.
- The ability to think fast and multitask when necessary.
- The drive, enthusiasm and passion to be part of a busy, dynamic department in a thriving and growing English Language school.
Previous experience in the English language school or tourism industries would be considered an asset.
Berlitz English Language Academy – KMP-80488