The be.HOTEL Malta is one of the leading four star properties in St. Julian’s. Following a multi-million investment, the newly renovated hotel comprises 277 bedrooms and suites, a fully fletched Conference Centre as well as a panoramic pool with breath-taking views over St. George’s Bay. The hotel forms part of the Bay Street Group and is affiliated to the prestigious Preferred Hotels & Resorts Group
We are currently seeking to strengthen our team by engaging suitably qualified individuals in the following position – Room Attendants.
Some key responsibilities:
- Maintaining all the rooms and apartments clean, including the related balconies and bathrooms.
- Making beds ensuring guests have clean linen.
- Checking and cleaning all the communal areas of the hotel, along with the corridors and stairways.
- Taking care of all the cleaning products, equipment and linen that is secured and clean after use.
- Ensuring that the storage rooms are tidy and secured after each shift.
- Reporting to the Housekeeper or the reception staff all the matters needing the attention of other departments, such as maintenance.
Be.Hotel – KMP-46923