At BDO, you will gain exposure to an international environment leading to very good career progression prospects and continuing professional development exposure.
This is a full-time position within a team of like-minded professionals, already engaged to provide services to companies with operations around the globe. From mid-sized companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves clients across virtually all industries.
The ideal candidate for this job would be defined by their passion for working with people and their willingness to learn the necessary skills to progress within a rewarding career in Human Resources. We are looking for a dynamic person who embraces challenges and is ready to own the role.
The chosen candidate would have prior experience in a similar role, be familiar with employment legislation and well-versed in English and Maltese. Working on own initiative and being familiar with a fast-paced environment are requirements for this position. Knowledge of Shireburn Indigo will be considered an asset.
Duties in this role shall include:
- Assisting the Head of Human Resources in defining new vacant positions
- Managing the recruitment for BDO and its Clients including reviewing of potential candidates’ CVs, setting of interviews and short-listing process
- Managing the onboarding process for new employees from drafting of contracts and job descriptions to induction
- Processing BDO payroll function and any compensation and benefits programs if required
- Manage staff annual / sick leave entitlement and requests through Shireburn Indigo
- Help with applications and maintenance of Work Permits for BDO Malta
- Ensuring that the Company fulfils all its legal HR-related obligations with the Inland Revenue department and the employment and training Corporation
- Maintaining and updating personnel records on matters such as employment history, leave, performance appraisals, training, salary, etc.
- Organising and participating in appraisal meetings, to ensure that they are carried out correctly
- Updating company policies and procedures and ensuring efficient communication of new P&Ps to all employees
- Communicating efficiently to the Head of HR on all staff matters
- Advising employees on work matters, career development, personal and employment matters
- Assisting in organising Company’s social events
All BDO employees enjoy access to an employee benefits scheme, private health insurance, free parking, dress down Fridays and a professional working environment that motivates you to achieve more in life.
If the above describes you, we want to hear from you. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
BDO Malta – KMP-62210