BDO Malta is seeking to recruit a Corporate and Banking Services Officer to join our growing team of professionals.
At BDO, you will gain exposure to an international environment leading to very good career progression prospects and continuing professional development exposure. This is a full-time position within a team of like-minded professionals, already engaged to provide services to companies with operations around the globe. From mid-sized companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves clients in virtually all industries.
The employee will be mainly responsible for:
- Preparation of corporate documents for the formation of local and foreign companies and arranging for their execution and filing;
- Maintenance of existing companies, including preparation of documentation in compliance with the relevant constitutive documents and minute taking;
- Assisting with the filing of beneficial ownership information;
- Preparation of bank account application forms and collection of required due diligence documents;
- Processing of bank transfers and assisting with the maintenance of clients’ accounts;
- Liaising with Transport Malta in regards to shipping documentation and crew endorsements;
- Liaising with team members, other departments within the firm, international and local clients, advisors and authorities;
- Carrying out assignments and research as may be required from time to time.
The chosen candidate would be a smart individual, with an eye for detail and a keen ambition to learn and self-develop. S/he would have completed a Business Diploma or a similar qualification (MQF / EQF Level 3 or better) and would ideally have gained a minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
We offer several exciting benefits to our employees, but you will find that the best thing about working with BDO is the experience. Working at BDO is all about richer relationships – within our network, with our clients and around the world.
BDO Malta – KMP-60042