There are many world-class accounting firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, euros or cents, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
BDO Malta is seeking to recruit a Corporate Archivist to assist in the Firm’s library digitisation project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to administer the digitalization process efficiently;
- Identify important documents to be scanned and filed digitally following established procedures;
- Assist in the daily upkeep of the Firm’s Active and Inactive archives;
- Monitor access to the Firm’s archives and record transactions following an established method;
- Ensure that discarding of documents follows established checks and processes;
- Familiarise yourself with the Firm’s corporate archiving policy, digital tools and procedures;
- Maintain confidentiality at all times;
- Assistance at Reception, including covering all required reception duties.
- Desire to build a career within a professional services firm, including the possibility of learning new skills in due course;
- Proven knowledge working on Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of Office 365 will be considered an asset;
- Ordinary Level passes in core subjects;
- Additional qualifications will be considered an asset;
- Current enrolment in study programs related to a professional services environment.
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing firm like BDO Malta can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills. We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace programs, as well as the range of social activities organised. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, BDO offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and global opportunities.
At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to a diverse, flexible and inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues.
BDO Malta – KMP-60038