Bay Street Group is currently seeking to recruit a proactive, committed and suitably qualified individual to take on the role of full-time Reservations Agent for our two main properties.
As the Reservations Agent, you will handle incoming reservation calls and emails for both our 4-star superior property, be.Hotel and our recent addition Hyatt Regency Malta 5-star superior hotel, in a professional and gracious manner according to respective hotel standards.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for offering excellent customer service, options and other solutions to meet guest’s needs.
Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Answering and monitoring all correspondence including incoming telephone and e-mail inquiries
- Checking availability and entering reservations in the hotel reservation system
- Ensuring a constantly updated hotel reservations system with proper guest allocations
- Ensuring that proper sales techniques and strategies are used in order to maximise room revenues
- Ensuring that Front Office personnel are aware of current room rates
- Are undoubtedly a dedicated professional in the hotel industry, with years of experience and have impressive time management and organisational skills
- You impress people with your telephone and communication skills
- Have a strong and committed positive attitude towards the business of the hotel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a good command of the English language. Other languages such as Maltese and Italian will be considered as an asset
- Be computer literate and knowledge of hotel PMS systems such as Opera and Room Master will be considered an asset
Bay Street Group – KMP-59974