Bay Street Group is currently seeking to recruit an energetic, highly motivated individual to join the team as an HR Executive.
As an HR Executive, you shall undertake a variety of administrative duties.
HR Executive responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Scheduling of appointments, assisting with interviews and conducting onboarding sessions.
- Entering and updating employee data on to the HR system and ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Managing work permit applications and renewals.
- Assisting with the drafting of HR policies and procedures.
- Providing administrative support as well as assisting in any other ad-hoc HR projects, such as the collection of employee feedback, team buildings and staff events.
- Assisting employees and management in general in their day-to-day queries.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be knowledgeable on employment law.
- Have excellent human relations and communication skills.
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be approachable with a positive attitude.
- Able to form good relationships.
- Have good presentation skills.
- Be computer literate and conversant in MS Office applications.
Bay Street Group – KMP-62065