Bay Street Group has a varied portfolio split between three entertainment-focused pillars: retail, hospitality, and food and beverage. Such portfolio includes the recently opened 5-star hotel, Hyatt Regency Mata, a local 4-star, be.HOTEL, Rainforest Café Malta and a number of international high-street brands including Springfield, Women’s Secret, Cortefiel and Pedro del Hierro.
As such, we are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and professional individual to join our high-performing team as an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Duties and responsibilities shall include but, are not limited to:
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up on outstanding debtor balances.
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments.
- Monitoring worksheets with daily information provided by outlets, ensuring that they are being updated and reconciled.
- Perform other duties as might be required from time to time within the Finance department.
- Previous work experience in the hospitality sector and / or a role within retail will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, preferably Shireburn Financial Management, and Oracle Opera.
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office software, particularly Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to plan ahead, be organised and meet deadlines.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Have the right attitude, be able to work within a team and liaise with other departments.
- Have the ability to take an initiative and act on what’s required.
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages will be considered an asset.
Bay Street Group – KMP-77306