Reporting to the Senior Manager HR, The Manager, HR Operations is responsible for the effective and consistent coordination and implementation of all HR Business processes, policies, procedures, and oversees, reviews and approve payroll. This role requires monitoring of HR Operations processes and workflows and supporting budget and audit requirements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supervising the payroll function and oversee the legal requirements.
- Responsible for all HR Data Management and integrity at a corporate and local level.
- Carry out periodic HR / Payroll audits to ensure data integrity and create mitigation processes.
- Analyze HR data and statistics and provide input as per corporate and local requirements.
- Lead country compensation and benefits initiatives, annual compensation reviews, and annual performance bonuses as per corporate defined policies.
- Manage and Overseas HR information systems and databases.
- Support and at times lead Talent Acquisition projects.
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies, processes and procedures.
- Address employees’ queries (eg. On compensation and benefits, employment law, etc.)
- Act as an all-rounder HR Generalist.
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Specialist, HR Generalist or similar role.
- Good knowledge of employment law and GDPR.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Hands-on experience with Payroll, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits packages.
- Experience in talent acquisition.
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to execute with limited supervision.
Baxter Malta – KMP-65049