This position is responsible for performing HR & Payroll related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR management in supporting the organisational strategy both at a function level and site wide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Recruitment, track all applications, shortlist according to requirements and discuss with the recruiting manager for further action.
- Plan, follow up on and assist in delivering Induction training and any other internal training that might be deemed necessary.
- Assist HR Business Partners in following up on all new recruits ensuring they are receiving the right on-boarding during the first 3 months of employment.
- Support Managers and Supervisors with day to day HR related quires.
- Assist and at times lead the implementation of talent management programs (e.g., talent reviews, tracking of development plans and grade promotions based on satisfactory performance).
- Assist HR Business Partners with the conduction of Exit Interviews, and ensuring that the off boarding of employees is carried out according to processes and procedures.
- Lead and Support employee recognition and engagement initiatives.
- Provide support to employees on general HR queries.
- Proactively communicate HR policies, programs and employee information, whilst identifying areas of development in such.
- Support the Payroll function with the day to day collation of data, and act as a robust backup to the function.
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years of previous experience of working in an HR role.
- Good payroll knowledge.
- Minimum Level 4 qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable using MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of Shireburn payroll application will be considered a plus.
- Must show a willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and to learn.
1 year definite contract
Baxter Limited – KMP-41658