Bart Enterprises Ltd, established since 1985 is a leading importer and other healthcare products. The company enjoys a reputation for providing high quality products backed up with a reliable and effective after sales service.
To support our expansion plans and ongoing focus on servicing, the company is seeking to recruit the following Dental Service Technician.
The position entails the delivery of after sales technical and maintenance services to our clients. The successful candidate will join an established team of Dental Service Technicians within the company.
Main duties will include:
- Installation of dental equipment
- Preventive maintenance calls
- Troubleshooting and fault-finding
- Repairs of dental equipment
- On call duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a recognised technical qualification with experience in electronics, mechanics and pneumatics
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English
- Be able to work on his/her initiative
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Possess good management and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a good team player
- Be a key link between the company and the healthcare professionals
- Be ready to travel overseas to attend training
- Possess a valid driving license
- Electrical license A will be an asset
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the chosen candidate.
Bart Enterprises Limited – KMP-45399