The Strategic Marketing Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of products and services offered under the retail, business or wealth management business arms.
The selected candidate will work in strong collaboration with the business owners to ensure that the Bank’s portfolio of products and services is relevant to the target customer segments. He / she will take all necessary steps to improve the Bank’s competitive position, follow through with innovative product launches and ensure resonance between the Bank’s proposition and the market.
The selected candidate will have experience in managing go-to-market strategies, develop competitive value propositions and deliver effective marketing campaigns. This role requires successful applicants to gain in-depth knowledge of retail banking products and services and understand the factors influencing customer choices.
Applicants for this role must have:
- MQF level 6 degree in marketing, business development or a related discipline
- Solid industry experience in a dynamic marketing environment covering product positioning, packaging and promotion and in setting and tracking marketing campaign metrics
- Strong strategic aptitude, an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn
- An influential personality, strong collaborative disposition and must be able to carry out unaided market research
- Knowledge of banking products and services and developing trends in financial services
- Industry experience in online and social media marketing
- Expert knowledge in the retail, wealth or business banking domains
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. – KMP-62266