Do you have a minimum of three years experience in the financial services industry? Would it be great if you had to join Malta’s leading financial services provider?
Bank of Valletta is offering talented individuals having a minimum of three years experience in banking and financial services, the chance to work in a related area of the bank. This is a great opportunity for those interested in complementing the experience and qualifications gained with a career with one of Malta’s top employer.
As a BOV employee, you will be given the opportunity to develop further your skills and define your own career path.
Interested applicants should fulfil the following criteria:
- A minimum of an MQF Level 5 certification in a related area;
- A minimum of three years experience in the financial services industry;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Strong ethical values;
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Life at Bank of Valletta:
- A salary according to market standards, incrementing every year;
- Preferential interest rates;
- Additional vacation leave above the annual statutory allocation;
- Access to bespoke training programmes to further one’s knowledge;
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits and a yearly wellness allowance.
At Bank of Valletta, we care about your privacy. Following your application for employment, the bank shall process information provided by you solely in order to process your application.
If your application is unsuccessful, the bank may keep your personal data on file for a period up to six months post the time when the post applied for was filled. Your information will only be used to identify any future employment opportunities within the Bank of Valletta group for which you may be suited.
You are free to withdraw your application and your consent to the retention of your personal data, at any time. For further information, please read our privacy notice which can be found on our website.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. – KMP-56153