Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is seeking to recruit CX Officers within its Customer Experience Governance and Design Unit.
The selected applicant will be responsible to drive customer-centricity across the bank by leading and supporting customer experience design activities from discovery to implementation through the application of design thinking methodologies and technology enablers.
A CX Officer contributes to the Bank’s voice of the customer program through research intake, methodology formulation, research execution and coordination, and analysis and business reporting.
- Contributing to process design and improvement initiatives representing the voice of customers, ensuring that customer experience is central to improvements and new development.
- Building process journey maps in line with industry best practices and clearly indicating the improvements being made to the customer experience.
- Developing and maintaining CX KPI dashboards based on the defined CX measurement framework for the Bank, ensuring they are kept up to date and within quality standards.
- Recommend CX improvements based on performance monitoring and analysis and support the rollout of CX measurement methodologies across the customer journey.
- Designing CX research methodologies and supporting in the management of the related data, surveys, and reporting. Research may include secondary sources and can be carried out both internally and externally.
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups research and interviews with internal and external participants. Assisting with statistical and qualitative analysis of research results to derive key insights.
- Running programs and initiatives to drive CX metrics increase. Manage or support strategic initiatives within CX.
- Driving the organisation towards technological enablers and the implementation of CX tools for improved customer experience and CX measurement.
- Defining and driving the customer delight programme across Bank of Valletta with the support of the team Leads.
- Advocating for customer-centred design across the organisation and drive internal education to upskill others and promote awareness and understanding.
Preference will be given to applicants having previous experience in:
- Customer experience or human-centred design, with a proven track record in end-to-end customer journey mapping and design thinking methodologies.
- Industry experience in conducting research studies and working.
Ideally, the candidate should be in possession of an MQF level 5 qualification in innovation and entrepreneurship (preferably design thinking, design research) or creative thinking, marketing or research or psychology and / or equivalent.
Industry-level certification in CXM or CX design or design thinking / human-centred design will be considered as an asset.
Knowledge of statistical modelling and/or research methods will be considered as an asset.
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration package in line with their skills, experience, and qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence. Late applications, received by post or in any other manner, will not be considered.
Following your application for employment, the Bank shall process information provided by you solely in order to process your application.
If your application is unsuccessful, the Bank may keep your personal data on file for a period up to six months post the time when the post applied for was filled. Your information will only be used to identify any future employment opportunities within the Bank of Valletta Group for which you may be suited.
You are free to withdraw your application and your consent to the retention of your personal data, at any time. For further information, please read our privacy notice which can be found here.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. – KMP-66743