Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is seeking to recruit a CX Designer within its Customer Experience Governance and Design unit.
The selected applicant will be responsible for the creation of compelling end-to-end experiences for customers and product users, with a focus on reshaping the customer experience to maximize customer success and provide a superior experience in line with the Bank’s corporate strategic objectives. The role is about being the voice of our customers – championing their core needs, wants, and desires throughout the design thinking process.
A CX Designer shall:
- Work in line with the established voice of the customer framework to deliver valuable customer experience insights, map and present findings through personas, end-to-end user journeys and experience maps.
- Design and develop new and enhanced customer experiences in relation to products / services / processes, leveraging customer insights to deliver value to customers.
- Support ongoing projects through design thinking methodologies and help embed design thinking within product / service development and process improvement across the organization.
- Support service design through stakeholder and customers interviews, industry and trends research, competitor analysis and benchmarking, and journey mapping.
- Assist in the CX Governance framework to identify inefficiencies and customer pain points, designs of improved customer experiences and processes, and governance of their implementation with internal stakeholders.
- Map customer journeys to uncover and improve moments of truth and build a repository of customer journey maps in line with industry best practices.
- Provide input towards customer communication to ensure that it is unambiguous, in line with the Bank’s brand values, well understood by customers, and communicated through the right channels.
- Work in close collaboration with business owners to design a superior value proposition and actively participate to facilitate and enable change.
- Advocate for customer-centred design across the organisation and drive internal education to upskill others and promote awareness and understanding.
- Contribute towards the customer delight programme and other CX operational tasks as required.
Preference will be given to applicants having previous experience in:
- Customer experience or human-centred design, with a proven track record in end-to-end customer journey mapping and design thinking methodologies.
- Working experience in customer service will be considered an asset.
Ideally, the candidate should be in possession of a minimum of an MQF level 6 qualification in Design (preferably design thinking, design research, human factors, or related field), and / or marketing or equivalent.
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration package in line with their skills, experience, and qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence. Late applications, received by post or in any other manner, will not be considered.
Following your application for employment, the Bank shall process information provided by you solely in order to process your application. f your application is unsuccessful, the Bank may keep your personal data on file for a period up to six months post the time when the post applied for was filled. Your information will only be used to identify any future employment opportunities within the Bank of Valletta Group for which you may be suited.
You are free to withdraw your application and your consent to the retention of your personal data, at any time. For further information, please read our privacy notice which can be found here.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. – KMP-66742