Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is seeking to recruit a Corporate Communications Lead within its CSR and Communication department.
The selected applicant will be responsible for:
- Managing the CSR and Communications team.
- Formulating, managing and delivering a multi-channel communication and PR strategy.
- Ensuring that all the elements of the Bank’s communication is carried out effectively.
- Developing and implementing crisis communication plans.
- Driving, managing and reviewing communications material and creative content.
- Ensuring alignment to regulatory requirements, enhancing processes and procedures.
- Keeping abreast of changing market trends and general public sentiment towards the brand.
- Managing the Bank’s presence on all media channels, working closely with the social media team to strengthen relations and maximise media opportunities.
- Exploring opportunities to strengthen the BOV brand.
- Managing the Bank’s ESG-CSR programme, ensuring that any sponsorships and initiatives taken up lead to the identified UN sustainable development goals.
- Ensure the development, measurement and reporting of key metrics for SDG objectives.
- Monitoring the activity and results of BOV-related foundations.
- Ensuring the successful organization and execution of corporate events.
Preference will be given to applicants who have a minimum of three years’ direct experience in the field of public relations, communication and / or journalism.
Ideally, the candidate should be in possession of an MQF level 6 Degree in communications, marketing, business management or a related area.
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration package in line with their skills, experience and qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence. Late applications, received by post or in any other manner, will not be considered.
Following your application for employment, the Bank shall process information provided by you solely in order to process your application.
If your application is unsuccessful, the Bank may keep your personal data on file for a period up to six months post the time when the post applied for was filled. Your information will only be used to identify any future employment opportunities within the Bank of Valletta Group for which you may be suited.
You are free to withdraw your application and your consent to the retention of your personal data, at any time. For further information, please read our privacy notice which can be found here.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. – KMP-66511