Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is seeking to recruit a Campaign Coordinator within its CSR and Communication department.
The selected applicant will be responsible for:
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to promote products and services.
- Developing marketing programs and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Designing, writing and overseeing the production of promotional material.
- Maintaining close ties with the bank’s advertising agency and other third parties.
- Tracking the performance of products and campaigns.
- Utilising, monitoring and reporting on allocated budgets.
- Supporting the review of processes and procedures to comply with regulations.
- Directing social media strategies to drive the business.
- Utilising survey data and insights on consumer behaviour.
- Keeping track of market trends and competitor activity.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness.
Preference will be given to applicants who have a minimum of three years’ direct experience in the marketing of products and services, knowledge of the industry, marketing trends and consumer behaviour.
Ideally, the candidate should be in possession of an MQF level 6 Degree in communications, marketing, business management or a related area.
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration package in line with their skills, experience and qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence. Late applications, received by post or in any other manner, will not be considered.
Following your application for employment, the Bank shall process information provided by you solely in order to process your application.
If your application is unsuccessful, the Bank may keep your personal data on file for a period up to six months post the time when the post applied for was filled. Your information will only be used to identify any future employment opportunities within the Bank of Valletta Group for which you may be suited.
You are free to withdraw your application and your consent to the retention of your personal data, at any time. For further information, please read our privacy notice which can be found here.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. – KMP-66534