This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to form part of the top management of a dynamic and growing company. The HR Manager will report to the Chairman and will together with the other managers strive to achieve HR strategic goals as well as the ongoing HR day to day responsibilities of the company.
- Recruit and hire new employees
- Manage training and development initiatives
- Keep track of employee performance
- Manage and improve communication
- Manage organisational and company culture
- Ensure a safe and inclusive work environment
- Oversee and manage benefits and compensation
- Handle conflicts, disciplinary actions, and terminations
Qualifications considered as an asset
A university degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources, Psychology or a relevant field, coupled by a minimum of two years experience in an HR role.
Bajada New Energy Ltd – KMP-63954