B2B Malta Ltd. Is a Maltese company providing knowledge management outsourcing services and has been involved at different levels of business consultancy for the past 13 years, through business planning, tendering, EU funding application and marketing. The company promotes Malta and its unique value proposition for entities seeking a nearshore outsourcing location or an advantageous operational hub, covering the following areas:
- Market studies, business and consumer research and knowledge process outsourcing.
- Interim management and business process outsourcing.
- Business advisory and start-up assistance.
- Business incentives and EU funding support.
- Proposal and tendering assistance.
- Customer management outsourcing.
We are looking to recruit for the role of Market Researcher, an entry-level role within our organisation. The constitution of our company and its growing team means that we are looking for individuals who are ready to grow within their roles and take on more responsibilities as the company continues to evolve.
A Market Researcher collects and analyses data and information through systematic gathering, recording and analytical methods about customers, competitors and the market.
Good Market Researchers are genuinely excited to help and know people. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. They put themselves in their interviewees’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Market Researchers are confident at problem-solving and have excellent investigative skills in the absence of set procedure.
- Conduct computer-based interview with high degree of accuracy and integrity.
- Follow project specifications.
- Exercise courtesy and professionalism to all respondents.
- Maintain confidentiality of all collected data.
- Other ancillary duties as assigned by manager within the confines of the role.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters.
- Good level of spoken and written Maltese and English.
- IT literate and familiarity with CRM systems.
- Customer support / market research experience ideal but not a must.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
General introductory training will be provided, and specific training will be given per project. Performance will be monitored, and training will be given on any areas for improvement.
We are looking for mature individuals who understand fully the importance of providing a quality service, maximising productivity and who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure these outcomes.
With our new expansion, our operation now consists of three distinct areas: Business Advisory, Contact Centre (24/7 Operation) and BUSINESSLABS Shared Office Space. B2B Malta Ltd. has also moved into industries such as iGaming and will continue to diversify its portfolio throughout 2018. As we grow, we are constantly looking to have the right people to take on more responsibility. Therefore, we are offering an Internship program on par with employment which will provide suitable candidates with experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, Content Writing and iGaming Regulation.
If you are keen to learn more about the industries in which we operate and are willing to put in the work and time in order develop both personally and professionally, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
B2BMalta Ltd – KMP-38526