B2B Malta Ltd. Is a Maltese company providing knowledge management outsourcing services and has been involved at different levels of business consultancy for the past 13 years, through business planning, tendering, EU funding application and marketing. The company promotes Malta and its unique value proposition for entities seeking a nearshore outsourcing location or an advantageous operational hub, covering the following areas:
- Market studies, business and consumer research and knowledge process outsourcing.
- Interim management and business process outsourcing.
- Business advisory and start-up assistance.
- Business incentives and EU funding support.
- Proposal and tendering assistance.
- Customer management outsourcing.
We are looking to recruit for the role of Digital Marketing Executive. The constitution of our company and its growing team means that we are looking for individuals who are ready to grow within their roles and take on more responsibilities as the company continues to evolve.
A Digital Marketing Executive aids in overseeing the online marketing strategy for an organisation. They plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and maintain websites.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Write and optimise content for the websites and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website.
- Prepare email campaigns.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Editing and writing skills.
- Public-speaking skills.
- Video editing skills and an eye for graphic design.
- Web development skills.
- Project management skills.
Performance will be monitored, and training will be given on any areas for improvement.
We are looking for mature individuals who understand fully the importance of providing a quality service, maximising productivity and who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure these outcomes.
With our new expansion, our operation now consists of three distinct areas: Business Advisory, Contact Centre (24/7 Operation) and BUSINESSLABS Shared Office Space. B2B Malta Ltd. has also moved into industries such as iGaming and will continue to diversify its portfolio throughout 2018. As we grow, we are constantly looking to have the right people to take on more responsibility.
If you are keen to learn more about the industries in which we operate and are willing to put in the work and time in order develop both personally and professionally, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
B2BMalta Ltd – KMP-38527