The Azure Group is based in Malta only partners with the finest names in today’s market, Corinthia Hotels, Champneys Spas, and Sunseeker yachts.
Award-winning specialists in sales and marketing, The Azure Group has rapidly grown into a dynamic, market-leading firm within the leisure and hospitality industry, offering a range of luxury memberships for five-star resorts, superyachts and exotic cars. Driven by a record-smashing sales and marketing department that consistently raises the industry bar, Azure’s desire for excellence has secured over 20 major awards across both trade and consumer platforms. As a visionary organisation that places great emphasis on innovation, passion and team play, Azure is constantly on the look-out for new talent that fits it’s demanding but ultimately rewarding business profile.
- Are you self-motivated, hard-working, ambitious, driven by success and an excellent communicator?
- Are you sociable, passionate and strive to give the very best in five-star customer service?
- Are you a positive person with a lot of enthusiasm and determination?
- Are you able to work independently and as part of a team?
- Are you fluent in English (verbal and written)?
About the Role
Life at Azure is fast paced, exciting and customer focused. We’re fully committed to helping each and every one of our members enjoy the best possible experience. As a reservations expert, you’ll be actively communicating with our international member base who are seeking to use their membership to book their dream holidays via our supplier network to travel to worldwide destinations.
- Offering our members, a fully inclusive booking service and promoting a wide range of holiday products and opportunities to experience their membership to the full.
- Engaging with members to maintain their loyalty, by delivering an outstanding member experience
- Working in a supportive team environment, helping you to reach your potential and build a rewarding career
- A true passion for travel
- Customer focus and exceptional service
- Confidence, ambition and a desire to succeed
- Excellent telephone manner and professional e-mail etiquette
- Self-motivation, can do attitude
- A tenacity to achieve results
- Competitive salary and company incentives
- Crew team building activities
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities, including in-house and external training
- Large organisation support network
- Opportunity to work with a world class organisation
- Global company discount card
Azure Services Limited – KMP-45656