The Azure Group is based in Malta and partners with the finest names in today’s market, Corinthia Hotels, Champneys Spas, and Sunseeker yachts.
Award-winning specialists in sales and marketing, The Azure Group has rapidly grown into a dynamic, market-leading firm within the leisure and hospitality industry, offering a range of luxury memberships for five-star resorts, superyachts and exotic cars. Driven by a record-smashing sales and marketing department that consistently raises the industry bar, Azure’s desire for excellence has secured over 20 major awards across both trade and consumer platforms. As a visionary organization that places great emphasis on innovation, passion and team play, Azure is constantly on the look-out for new talent that fits it’s demanding but ultimately rewarding business profile.
- Are you self-motivated, hard-working, ambitious, driven by success and an excellent communicator?
- Are you a positive person with a lot of enthusiasm and determination?
- Are you able to work independently and as part of a team?
- Are you fluent in English (verbal and written)?
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for handling all the statutory reporting requirements together with any other ad hoc regulatory queries that may arise.
- Comply with all relevant internal policies and procedures
- Assist with customer due diligence (CDD) reviews including trigger events and politically exposed persons (PEPs)
- Undertake client screening and ongoing monitoring to include conflict checks, background or equivalent searches
- Review the output generated by the screening and monitoring activities to decipher the information which should be communicated to the fee earners
- Engage with key stakeholders of the company in regard to consumer credit and lending
- Assist with conducting internal monitoring (CMP) of adherence to internal policies
- Continuous process improvement and sharing best practice
- Support with regulatory, audit and similar inspections
- Investigating complaints received in relation to consumer credit and section 75, preparing documentation, summary and evidence in relation to complaint
- Assisting the Compliance Manager with internal audits of each department within the company as part of the compliance monitoring plan
- Perform general office duties and ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous administration work would be considered an asset however on the job training will be provided
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- An innate passion for delivering service excellence
- Impeccable communication and listening skills
- Plenty of initiative with a target-driven mind set and a team player
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a will to succeed
- Positivity, enthusiasm and determination
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organize workloads
- Competitive salary and company incentives
- Team building activities
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities, including in-house and external training
- Large organisation support network
- Opportunity to work with a world class organisation
- Global company discount card
Azure Services Limited – KMP-48169