The Azure Group based in Malta and only partners with the finest names in today’s market: Corinthia Hotels, Champneys Spas, and Sunseeker yachts. Our fleet features everything from Aston Martins to Lamborghinis as well as top-of-the-range motorhomes and Sunseeker yachts. We are a global alliance of today’s most desirable brands. As award-winning specialists in sales and marketing, The Azure Group has rapidly grown into a dynamic, market-leading firm within the leisure and hospitality industry, offering a range of luxury memberships for five-star resorts, superyachts and exotic cars. Driven by a record-smashing sales and marketing department that consistently raises the industry bar, Azure’s desire for excellence has secured over 20 major awards across both trade and consumer platforms. As a visionary organisation that places great emphasis on innovation, passion and team play, Azure is constantly on the look-out for new talent that fits it’s demanding but ultimately rewarding business profile.
- Are you self-motivated, hard-working, ambitious, driven by success and an excellent listener and communicator?
- Are you sociable, passionate and strive to give the very best in five-star customer service?
- Are you a positive person with a lot of enthusiasm and determination?
- Are you happy to learn and develop yourself, be able to recognise your skills for development and work very closely in a team?
- Are you fluent in English and Swedish (verbal and written)?
About the Role
Leading clients through the button up procedure, by going through all the terms and conditions of membership. Ensuring clients understand and resolve all their queries throughout the process until the final payment is affected. To protect the company’s image legally and publicly, while representing the company’s image personally according to the international standards.
- Checking all the paperwork which is received from the contracts office prior and during meetings with clients
- Ensuring each and every client understands their entitlements, rights and obligations, this includes RCI membership and club membership details; ensuring all payment conditions are fully explained to clients
- Fully concluding compliance interviews by reviewing the Membership application agreement step by step and explaining it fully to the client prior to signing; ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained by following up with clients
- Registering and keeping record of all details of every compliance interview for future reference
- Taking responsibility for video / audio recording of all compliance interviews; in the event the recording option does not work the IT department must be informed immediately
- Ensuring all fields required are populated in the SPI for reporting / follow up processes on conclusion of the compliance Interview
- Checking the pending deals list daily in SPI and actioning
- Calling and emailing all due payments 7 days before explaining the process to ensure no delays in completion of purchases; all contact must be logged in SPI
- Actioning daily emails in a timely manner
- Changing statuses in SPI when a cancellation is received and advising the Take Over Manager
- Actioning relevant complaints relating to contracts witnessed until compliant is closed in Salesforce
- Informing the Head of Department of any possible risks which can then be addressed with the Sales Director/Head of Finance & Corporate Affairs
- Informing the Head of Department when the risk of money laundering has been detected
- Ensuring recordings of button ups are actioned at all times
- A good understanding of, and a keen interest in, Governance, Risk and Compliance
- The ability to apply risk considerations to processes and controls
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions whilst demonstrating integrity
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques
- A desire for personal continuous improvement
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills combined with proven written and verbal negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload while being part of a motivated team
- Organised, commercially minded, bright and fast learner, with flexible attitude and able to work in a fast-paced, international business environment
- Acting proactively to ensure that different functions within the Firm are well positioned to meet regulatory targets well ahead of implementation deadlines
- Providing guidance for the implementation of newly introduced and adopted technical and regulatory standards
- Swedish speaking and fluency in English both spoken and written is an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and living subsistence
- Crew team building activities
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities, including in-house and external training
- Large organisation support network
- Opportunity to work with a world class organisation
- Global company discount card
Azure Services Limited – KMP-44646