The secret of our success at Avento MT is the focus and attention provided to our customers. We aim to become the number one online casino, ensuring exceptional player experience and staying true to our core values, not only reflecting our corporate realm, but also in relations to our approach to people.
Our Risk and Fraud team is currently looking for an experienced Risk and Fraud Analyst (Gaming Fraud Prevention) to join their amazing team!
- Investigating suspicious alerts from the anti-fraud system with proper analysis and follow-up;
- Creating necessary manual alerts for fraud detection according to the fraud trends and patterns;
- Detecting various fraudulent patterns: identity fraud, multiple accounts, bonus fraud etc.;
- Investigating and monitoring customer behaviour patterns and changes in order to detect potential fraud and money laundering;
- Performing customer profitability assessment and withdrawal management;
- Monitoring customer transactions, and other reports in order to recognise anomalies and prevent potential fraudulent behaviour;
- Working closely with CRM and marketing department regarding the ongoing tournaments / bonus offers, in order to eliminate the chance of the abuse, detection and fixing of vulnerabilities in events, bonuses, games and other tools;
- Analysing and checking suspicious users for fraud and applying measures according to the T&C;
- Contributing to the improvement of the fraud reporting, operational processes and procedures;
- Provide expertise and assistance to other departments within the organization;
- Work closely with the verification department to make sure all documentation related to customer payment methods are in order;
- Undertake necessary work, including dealing with customers and record-keeping, as well as other tasks set out by the line manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working within a Risk and Fraud or Payment department, within iGaming industry;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in bonus and game abuse prevention;
- Experience in casino management is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of how fraud or money laundering can occur within an online gaming industry;
- Familiarity with gambling regulations;
- Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring and preventing fraud;
- Understanding of mitigations to risks related to gaming environment
- Computer-literate and tech-savvy personality;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Excellent investigatory and decision-making skills;
- Great time-management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player;
- Flexibility to work during weekends and Public holidays;
- Ability to work under pressure and within a dynamic, multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and data security standard;
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
Avento MT – KMP-64141