Avento MT, though relatively new to Malta, has been founded with the belief that something within the gaming industry was missing, that secret ingredient that makes part of most successful companies essence, this being their customer.
Our journey has only just begun and critical to us being able to achieve our goal of becoming the number 1 casino for exceptional player experience is our ability to stay true to our core values these being innovation, passion, integrity, performance and diversity, this reigning true in not just our cooperate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
- Working with an international Helpdesk team based in various countries across the world, so as to facilitate our Malta office continued growth from an IT and infrastructure perspective.
- Provide end to end support for end users whilst troubleshooting user issues using a variety of support tools including remote administration on workstations, laptops and virtual desktops.
- Following defined processes in terms of incident logging and ticketing ensuring tasks are completed and resolved within agreed service levels.
- Assist in the formulation and development of process improvements and enhancements.
- Tracking issues with vendors and providers to successful completion.
- Handle workstation, laptop and server operating system patching.
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement of the incident tracking process.
- Provide regular status updates to the IT Technical Manager and the IT Operations team.
- Service of LAN offices of the company (2 offices).
- Negotiating with suppliers as well as purchasing of equipment and software.
- Assist with emergency support.
- Experience of 1 year in a similar position.
- Experience in IT companies is welcome.
- Experience with network services (firewall, VPN (IPSec, OpenVPN), NAT, DNS, Proxy) and experience in their practical settings.
- Service of wire and wireless networks.
- Experience with the system of registration of user requests (JIRA).
- Knowledge of the user lineup of Ubuntu, Mac OS X as a desktop system is a must.
- Experience with L2 network equipment (Unifi / Juniper / Cisco).
Avento MT – KMP-50753